I know I seldom write my daily life story in my blog, but I really wanna write this one down,because the feeling within me today is different,got so much thing in my mind
I don't have good memory,so I think I better write it down before I forgot the feeling and matter.



Whooh!! Damn crazy today...
Hang out with my high school friends today.

Tai Kiat, Rui Xiang, Yong Xin, Bao Sen(a new fried,just met him today) and of course...Yi Huan.









Six of us went to Sunway Pyramid.And just played ice-skating for almost 9 hours in there.....Damn man ~ Damn Long...










Although Tai Kiat & Rui went back early
But we sure did have lots of fun,this is everyone's 1st time playing ice-skating,it's also my 1st time after 5 years haven't play ice-skating.
But today everythings' coming back,and I learnt new skill as well.





To prepare for hanging out with'em today, I used my time before today to finish my University's assignment until 7pm late night before I went home,because if not,I shall be doing the assignment today.

And after today,I need to wake up at around 4 to get to my university Melaka trip for final project.

But it's definitely worthed,I will do anything just for seeing my friends,I don't give a Damn on University Shit..



But that's not the part that I commemorated the most,

the best and unforgettable part is I skated for 8 hours by teaching 2 girls(yi huan and yong xin) at the same time,




Damn!!...Yi Huan holded my hand for almost 8 hours haven't let go,the longest time in holding a girl's hand that I ever have,


but finally she learnt the basics and know how to balance herself,I felt so damn proud.
It was exciting when we was skating around on ice together and increasing speed slowly,you guys should see her face,so nervous but excited...LOL
But she fall twice in the ice field,it's damn pain when I watched her fall down ,
Damn!! I really blame myself for that,because I didn't look after her carefully ,so SORRY...she injured her back really badly today,I felt so fxxking damn sorry!!







Besides, Yong Xin is quite smart,she just holded my hand for almost 2 hours,and know how to skate by herself already...so good.Am I a good lecturer? haha



I accompanied the girls ,especially Yi Huan, in almost all of my skating time.I didn't even have time to play by myself.Not like Tai Kiat,he was enjoying himself at all time...


I needed to kept my eyes on her to make sure that she won't fall again,I felt sorry already when she fall before that....

But I had fun as well,not because I already know how to skate

To me, teaching people sometimes it's even better than playing alone.

They said that I was so steady ...LOL

I felt so glad that I could lend them a hand today,especially to my best friends



Everyone also fall while skating today,but I think was the least in falling,just once,

But I really don't wanna watch them fall again,Tai Kiat knocked his head on the ice and I could hear the sound clearly,DAMN pain!!





Today's experience is really unforgettable,I hope that my brain won't let me forget this.

I can barely meet them already,since they already finished their final year in Chong Hwa.

can you believe this? A few months ago, I was just talking phone with Yi Huan in my PLKN camp when she was still in Chong Hwa, and now they're graduated.



Time passes really fast, they are going to attend university as well,and maybe in foreign country or some way far...I will appreciate every second my time when hanging out with them,especially Yi Huan again== she said she'll maybe go some places far as Sabah ,Sarawak,Singapore....I really will gonna miss her if she really does go that far.


I really don't want her to be another "Derrick",a bro left is enough for me to feel sad already...


I really will save my time just for seeing them,because you'll never know whether you could see them again or not,I mean not online of course,it's face to face.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Jason's Fantasia

Unleash the Fantasy of yours!!

Followers

About Me

My photo
What's better than having your own girl,own life & what you ever dream for.