What's up guys, so this time I'm going to show some of my video productions here.

I will only recommend a few of my productions which I think it's not too bad for you guys to watch.
The following videos are from my YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/user/jason08311993/videos
(Do subscribe if you want to, I won't mind if you don't) 

I will start showing my videos accordingly, from the first till the recent production:

2009

I believe you guys might probably watched this before, you can even find this video from my previous blog post.
Yes, this is my first ever video production, which I'm pretty embarrassed of myself , but it's a fresh start for me to get closer to video production. It all started in an idle holiday, a camera recorder was beside me.....my cousins were also having school holidays......then you know what's coming next.....
At that time, I didn't have a bit of knowledge about video editing software, I discovered all the function all by myself , felt really happy that I was able to cut and paste all the scenes together without other's help, that was the most unforgettable part of my video making life.
Usually first video is probably the most memorable and gives you the deepest impression among the other videos. In fact, who could ever thought that I'll continue making videos until now? 



2010

This is my second video, which is also about actions. Probably because I like action films a lot, so what I make will definitely includes action in it. And....you might find out that I did lose some weight in this video.



2011

Things were starting to get serious , as you can see, the video quality is completely different from the previous videos, obviously I bought a new camera to do this video shooting. This is where me and my cousin were starting to devote our passion about actions into the video, we really did training to perform our best in this video. As you can see, this is a trailer, I made this because I didn't know what to with the training videos that we've recorded , so I decided to put all together by adding some extra scenes to make it in to a trailer type video. Eventually, the name FIST of MARTIAL inspired me to do my next video.




2012

So far this is my proudest production , not just because it has long duration of time, it's because I finally have time to accomplish a video with complete storyline.
It took me 2 weeks time to ask my friends and cousins to be part of the act and another 2 weeks time for me to do the editing one by one. Not to mention another 2 weeks that I used to think the story before I start. I wouldn't say it's a high standard video, but I would say it's the most meaningful video to me especially when I think back the process of making it.
So basically I'm the actor, videographer, director, video editor, script writer......everything was done all by myself. I had the most meaningful semester break during that time.
And I'm really glad that my friends are willing to help me achieve my first complete video production dream.





Finally, a video with Team Work, I was having a class that's related to film making in University, me and my group members had to produce a short film, of course I was the most excited and happiest because I can officially ask my friends to produce a video with me. I was still the video editor & director , but this time I had a cameraman and actresses to help me complete my video. This is the first video that I made as an assignment, a chance for me to put in what I've learnt about video making.




2013
 



Guess what, I have my own team of video production now, it's called the SKYFORWARD Studio http://www.youtube.com/user/SkyForwardStudio/videos (do subscribe if you want to, I won't mind if you don't)
And this is our first short film : Fist of Martial - Blind in One Eye. A truly standard short film that I'm proud to show to the others. And of course we made this for assignment as well. But I think we'll continue work as a team to produce more even though we've finished the course.





This video is edited by myself, this is my proudest action videos that I've directed so far. I need to send my sincere gratitude to my pals, the cameramen. All the credits goes to my teammates and my friends in producing Fist of Martial.





From the first video that only took a day to complete until the recent video that took almost 2 months to complete. I've been through a lot throughout my path of video production and I have to admit there's still plenty of space for me to improve my skills.
I promise myself here that I'll improve in order to produce better and better videos in the future not just because I need the skills in my career, it's because I'm truly interested in it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Jason's Fantasia

Unleash the Fantasy of yours!!

Followers

About Me

My photo
What's better than having your own girl,own life & what you ever dream for.